Welcome to Dunkery Beacon Country House.
The combined skills of the proprietors, John and Jane Bradley, have been put to best use here at Dunkery Beacon Country House, with Jane’s experience and knowledge in the wine industry, and John’s extensive background experience in the catering industry.
The atmosphere created here is welcoming, relaxing and refreshing with a superior level of comfort. It is an idyllic location with spectacular views across the countryside and moor.
Sit back, relax……and let nature take over!
Dunkery Beacon Country House also offers:-
- Lovely gardens.
- Guest lounge with log burner.
- A la carte evening menu available four evenings a week and a Fine Wine list supplied by Berry Bros. & Rudd.
- Drying room for walkers and cyclists and bike washing facilities.
- Ground floor twin/superking room with own sitting room.
- Packed lunch and picnic hampers by arrangement.
- Ample private parking.
- Special dietary requirements catered for (please advise at time of booking).
- Children over 10 years welcome.
- Free WiFi (please note that due to the nature of the building WiFi is not available in every bedroom, but guests are free to use the guests lounge/dining room where access is readily available).
- Dog friendly – we have two rooms which are set aside for guests wishing to bring well-behaved pets: the Ground Floor Twin/Superking Suite and the First Floor Luxury Four Poster Suite.
- Motorbike friendly – safe off-road parking.
Please note that mobile reception in this area is very limited – only the Vodafone network works within the building and the village. If you need to make a quick UK call whilst you are staying with us, we are happy to let you use our landline.