Tea is not just the nation’s favourite beverage, it’s apparently good for your health too.
Researchers say tea includes an antioxidant called polyphenols and also has phytochemicals.
Here are six of the best reasons to have a cuppa.
- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of a heart attack.
- The antioxidants in tea may help protect against cancers.
- Tea is hydrating even with the caffeine content.
- Drinking tea is linked with a lower risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Tea could keep waist circumference in check as long as you lay off the cake and biscuits that normally go with it of course.
- Tea might be effective in the prevention and treatment of neurological diseases.
To help us feel even better when we sip our tea here at the hotel we stock Miles tea, so we’re not just drinking healthily, we’re also supporting a great local business too.